Friday, May 10, 2013

The Cote d'Azure Was Grey Today

While I would have loved to have spent a sunny hour on the beach, the grey skies did keep away the crowds. And I DO love the whole purpley-blue-grey colors the day provided.
Griffin was impressed by the rock beach. He thought you needed sand to be called a beach. Sean spent his time skipping rocks and trying to teach this skill to Hailey. Griffin just decided to throw the larger rocks into the water "to hit the sea monster" that was, obviously, just offshore. Hailey did some beach combing, as did I. I ended up with a handful of beach glass and a heart shaped stone. I love souvenirs like those!

Oh, and someday, I'm coming back and staying in that pink-roofed palace of a hotel!































No comments:

Post a Comment