Sunday, March 24, 2013

IKEA

Today all we did was go to IKEA, which was surprisingly easy considering we used public transport in a foreign country.  First we went to the nearest Metro station and got on the train. We went all the way to the end of the line with no trouble. We got out of the Metro station and waited at a bus stop until a special IKEA bus came. It was blue and yellow and had furniture all over it. It was easy to identify. The main reason for us going to IKEA was to get some silverware, as all that was in our apartment was wooden forks and spoons, which are nearly impossible to use. We were very thankful for our new, and usable silverware. After we left we took the bus and Metro back home and didn't do much else other than nap. We did play some Uno, which I won by a lot. Then I napped until dinner. After dinner I took a shower and did the dishes. That was pretty much my whole day, I didn't do much else. Sorry I have no pictures, but I will next time. Feel free to comment, I'll post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment