Monday, April 1, 2013

The Plague - day 5

So Hailey relapsed last nite, poor kid, and the two of us are home bound once again. Bah!! This was NOT how I planned to spend my time while Julie was here! She's been such a trooper, though - making meals, grocery trips, cleaning up after plague victims... And I'm grateful to Todd for successfully finding and executing daily excursions for everyone. Cause as much as I'd like to be with them, right now all I want to do is suffer in a bit of silence. You know Melman the giraffe in Madagascar? When he digs the dying hole? Yeah. I want one of those.

On the upside, I think the others had a nice Easter. The bunny did visit (there was much debate about that). G thought "Maybe he had GPS?" Yup. Maybe.

Today I might actually read a book or watch a movie - which means I must be feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment